Thursday, November 09, 2006

(Update) Return of Bizarro Bird

Earlier this morning, I posted about the Bizarro Afternoon from Wednesday.

Well, just a few minutes ago, Bizarro Bird returned to the back yard. We scared it off, then it came back and landed on the roof. It is really eyeing the goldfish pond.

I did managed to get the camera and take a couple of pictures so you would know I wasn't making this up.

A few of my neighbors asked last weekend if we had seen a bald eagle in the neighborhood. I wonder if this was what they were talking about.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, he definitely looks like the eagle on my money collection, just a little bulimic and legs are stretched.

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always called them "Flint River Pterodactyls" since that is where I have seen these at.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home