Monday, October 30, 2006

The blog goes on

It has been a rough last two weeks at my house, one of those times in my life when two weeks has seemed like two months.

That’s why my blog has been silent since Oct. 20.

For a stretch six days, I had both my parents in the hospital at the same time. We have had an endless parade of doctors, nurses, medical reports and machines. By now, I should qualify for my own parking space. I’ve been on that hospital elevator so many times I don’t even have to push a button. It already knows my floor.

Things are better, though still not completely settled. We've still got a long road ahead of us.

For those of you who have known what we have been through, I appreciate your prayers and concerns.

For now, Daily Gris is back.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those of us who look forward to you daily blog, it seemed like two years. Hope things continue to improve for your parents.
Carolyn

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was about to email Bruce to check on you. Glad you're back. Hope your folks okay. It's one year yesterday since Mom passed.
Regards,
Don

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. You've been missed. Hope things get better for your family. If I can help with ole Jake in any way, just let me know.
-Carolann

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ed, Gena and I wish your folks well and hope they are on their way to a full recovery.

Steve Wilson

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Parents, family 1st, blog 2nd. I am glad you are back. This is one of my favorite blogs.

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool site! Welcome to my sites too:


louis vuitton replica sun glasses

cash advance and paycheck loan

loan payday quick uk

application loan online personal quick

approval loan personal quick
payday paycheck loan

approval fast loan online payday

lender loan online payday

emergency loan military payday

home loan calculation

report and score free instant credit report

Good Bye!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home