Monday, March 26, 2007

End of the blossom trail


Thanks to Cherry Blogger Stephanie for taking this photo and posting it in her Saturday slideshow
I would like to thank everyone who stopped by my booth at the Mulberry Street Arts & Crafts Festival. It was great to see everybody and to make some new friends.
Saturday was a very busy day. The crowds were unbelievable, elbow to elbow at times.
Sunday was a little slower, but there were other events going on. And it was so blessed hot. The sign on a nearby bank read 94 degrees. It may not have been that hot, but it was very warm. Maybe a new festival record. I'll have to check on that.
The blooms came out in mass over the last weekend, validating my longtime theory that there is no prettier place on earth than Macon in the springtime.

I visit with the Bogue family from Warner Robins on Saturday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home