Wednesday, November 29, 2006

YAC takes on NYC



On our recent trip to New York City with Theatre Macon’s Youth Actors Company, we visited the the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum on 42nd Street.

This is the second time I have been, and it was just as amazing as the first time with more than 200 wax figures. I rubbed elbows with Tiger Woods and George Bush, and got to put my arms around Teri Hatcher, although I must admit it was not as much of a thrill since she smelled like a candle.

The detail in these wax figures is amazing, all done to scale and right down to the hair on their arms.

Above is a group shot we had made in Central Park, and below is a photo of some of us with Times Square as a backdrop. I’ve also posted a photo of me conversing with F. Scott Fitzgerald and Jake riding in the Tour de France with Lance Armstrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home