Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thursday thoughts

Thursday thoughts during an early-morning walk around the block.

  • If you think the world is a cranky place now, try taking away all the coffee.
  • Wouldn’t it be nice if computers weren’t the only devices that could be equipped with "spam” filters?
  • We were much better off when we didn’t have people running around polling a fraction of folks, then making a conclusion about how Americans “feel” about an issue.
  • I do find I get more emotional as I get older. But not as much as a man I recently interviewed. He got teary-eyed several times while we were talking. When his wife came in the room, she looked over and said: “Don’t worry. He even gets emotional at Wal-Mart grand openings.’’
  • All my life, I’ve been searching for the “perfect” pen. I’m still looking.
  • I’ve never met a bad guy named “Ed.” It’s a challenge to keep my end of the deal.
  • Enough about Paris Hilton.
  • I miss Kenny B. on the radio in the mornings.
  • As my friend’s grandfather used to tell him: “Once you step in elephant manure, you’re in the circus forever.’’

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget about Paris Hilton?

No way. I just read on the news a judge will bring her before the bench tomorrow morning and may place her back in jail.

Stay tuned. Better than a soap.

John G. KElley, Jr.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home